Available Career Opportunities:
This is a Full Time position to work alongside the Senior Accountant at a manufacturing facility in Mt Pleasant, Iowa.
- Time and Attendance
- Daily corrections
- Entering vacation requests
- Compiling weekly and bi-weekly reports for approval
- General Accounting Support
- Cash receipts
- Cash disbursements
- Reconciling GL accounts
- Accounts Payable
- Month-end fixed assets reconciliation
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in excel and word.
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Associate Degree Required
- BS in Accounting Preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm
- 1 hour unpaid lunch
The Quality/Reliability Engineer is responsible for applying a diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices to broad areas of assignments relating to the development, design, and documentation relating to plastics manufacturing. This position will receive specific instruction, in addition to general direction of key objectives, to complete essential duties.
- Analysis of product performance and reliability using empirical and theoretical techniques.
- Analyze and recommend changes on new designs, sources, processes and vendors. Must be familiar with 3-D solid modeling software preferably AutoCAD Inventor.
- Mentor QC personnel with activities related to auditing, testing, inspection and documentation of in-process and finished product.
- Participate and assist in problem solving of Customer returns to solve and prevent re-occurrence of rejections and continual improvement activities.
- Continual review of specifications, blue prints and customer requirements to ensure effective quality monitoring.
- Perform various studies and documentation of associated corrective actions.
- Supports Engineering in New Product Development.
- Assessed Quality Department in the absence of existing Quality Manager.
- Supports organizational policies and procedures and operational guide lines related to established Quality Management System (ISO/AS9100) as well as the development and internal/external auditing of the organizations ISO/AS9100 certificate.
- Supports the facilities measurements systems requirements of calibration and maintenance for quality inspections.
- Perform PPAP from start to finish.
- Some travel is required.
Applicants must have excellent communication and analytical skills and a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, as well as the ability to function in a fast paced high growth environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Areas of Responsibility
- Mold installation and removal
- Ensure all auxiliary equipment is hooked up correctly and set to the correct settings per the Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Select and install end of arm tooling (EOAT) or other attachments for each operation.
- Issue work orders for molding equipment or tools as required.
- Good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic valves and cylinders
- Uses hand tools, measurement devices (micrometers, calipers, etc) and shop equipment to repair mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Ability to operate forklift truck equipment and overhead crane
- Organizes, controls inventory for department specific parts
- Improves and maintains plant equipment and tooling
- Maintain work orders in IQMS
- Monitor tooling and associated equipment to minimize downtime
- Physical Demands - Normal amount of sitting and standing; Ability to move around on the production floor; Ability to work at a computer workstation; Ability to bend, twist, lift, reach. Required to carry out job duties and responsibilities in a work environment that may include, but is not limited to, varying levels of noise and/or temperature. Ability to lift max. 50lbs periodically.
- Must be able to work safely and follow safety rules
- Must be able to follow all company and department procedures and directives
- Individuals are required to foster good housekeeping and team building skills daily
- Working as a Team is a key aspect of our ability to be efficient and effective as a company
- All of the above are essential job functions
Reports directly to Shift Supervisor
- Qualification Requirements
- Must have good math skills. Able to add, subtract, divide, multiply decimals and weight grams
- Able to read; must be able to read English text, blueprints. Write, speak and understand English directions/instructions
- Writing skills required: Must be able to communicate in writing with all levels of organization in English
- Computer literate
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Willingness to learn and work in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time 12am-8am
- High school (Preferred)